Monday, September 22, 2008

Isetan Pre-sale 190908


Yummy!!!



My breakfast!!!



My kiddy biscuits??? But it's super nice.



Okay, these are what I bought on Friday. Basically what you can see here are only food, food and food. But all are healthy food!!!



Vitagen!!! Yea, this is what I need almost everyday...



Or V-soy if without Vitagen...And Im a happy child.



Ohya, and again...



And again...this is gotta be non-stop huh???

Guess you would probably ask "Where are the clothes then???". I know it shouldn't be like this, but yea I din even look at those clothes...!!! Yea!!! No kidding!!! Not to say not interested, it's just that food is more attracting me to go there..Haha...Please dun question my gender...

~<@rEe/\/~

2 comments:

Jim said...

i didnt ask where are your clothes. im asking where is my present. :P

C@/>ee/\/ said...

Budak!!! Bday belum sampai yet u wan ur present first..hey, tat's d question i should ask u 1st.hahah..