Saturday, June 30, 2007

Complicated feelings running around...

Yo...back here again...tis few days kinda busy with packing, "yam-cha"in, "tv"in, attending those gatherings, shopping n lots more...I think my brain really works hard harder n hardest ever since last time during stpm feva...thx to my nice hands n legs as well for working soooo hard for d past few weeks...(so proven tat they stil not "karat" yet..hehe) n they need to start working even harder then from now on...gambate o..!!!

Ohya...crabby, i think you should start learning how to sing "his" songs o...can memorise their lyrics aso...so secara tidak langsung can improve ur mandarin ma...then nx time when we get to meet o hang out rite must use mandarin to talk o...u see our dear jim...his mandarin now start "boiling" d...although sometimes he likes to "throw" all d chinese words tat he noes then make 1 nice rojak...sumtimes i'v to think few times then oni can figure out his "sentence" d...

Will miss my bed, my ty bear, my lovely chairs...i miss everything!!!miss all my frens...ohya, wenhao..Happy Birthday!!!guess he's now in sabah d...celebrating his bday 1st time over there...soonleong n ziling gt leave msia soon too to s'pore...wow, can study together, hang out together, date together, then get married, then giv birth to 2 twins (2 boys n 2gals...enuf d..), then cum bak here...(oops...not my words!!!ziling told us on thurs d...)...then jim...go to aussie for half a year rite???see!!!I stil remember...then must must get chocolate for me o..1 smal lil tiny 1 wil do...hehe...very xpensive ar...cant buy too many d..

and ohya...got to chat wif pang jz now...he said we cant choose our own roommate d...sob sob!!!HOW???HOW???HOW???wif if i get those %**@ o *$**#*@* roommate???but then room n toilet quite clean d...so he said no need to worry bout tat...sigh...hav to go n hav a GREAT look 1st before i say anything...

Anyway, wana wish All D Best to all my frens, jz go ahead to achieve wut u wana o goin to achieve!!!cum on!!!let us "run" together!!!


-blurry-<@ree/\/-signing-off-

2 comments:

jim said...

lol wo de hua yu hen geng de ah! =P kai wan siao ah? haha. rojak already.
haha boiling already hangus lor. im never gonna write an essay, ever again. =P
yeah dear. u must take good care o. ill try my best =).
and no, you dont remember, same like me. lol. stil merajuk on me wor. =P now fair already. =P
hehe.

aiite. ill keep in touch with you o. =) take good care!

M@nDy said...

no wonder so piss off yesterday...chill gurl....won't kno wat happen there....may b u 'kap' with ur roomate n bcom best fren leh... gambadeh la...wait for ur news here... yum cha when u back ar!
harry potter waitin for u!