Thursday, May 31, 2007

Sunway Day

8.00am..playing Pink's "Hollaback Gal", that's my alarm alert act, hehe...

"Yes yes, to work to work, I know...", "Oh no, to sunway to sunway, I know".

Regretted of waking up so damn early as me n Cherl had been waitin for Sherlock n Richy for about 1 hour...1 HOUR!!! 1 HOUR!!! Now the world has changed, ppl aso change...norm man has to reach the place earlier than woman does, then "freeze himself" stays at the place for "few hours" jz to wait for d woman...(but then in real life not so kejam la..haha..)but then nvmla...we two "moral students" very murah hati d...me n Cherl got d chance to "lepak" kota raya n 1 important job was to show Cherl where is Kota raya shoppin centre!!! "haha...so u know where is it huh???"

Reached Sunway bout 11.30am++ I think then after that we were LOST in d Sunway Pyramid shopping centre...(just for a while oni..hehe)we cudnt find d exact way to Sunway Lagoon..haha...foreigners huh?? Luckily I stil remember where s Mcd d..ended up aso reach ar...so mission done!!! Really really hav to thank 1 lovely aunt who sold us d tickets w only RM35 each...coz tis week = peak week = school holiday, I think around RM 49.90 n RM 54.90 depends on which package that u wana choose. She "saved" our life!!!haha...coz w RM 35 to spend on d ticket, we had more than enough money to get nice meal for our "breakfast+lunch+dinner...hehe...if not, we'd hav to eat potato buns, home-made cake n snacks lo..so cal to save our budget..haha..heck!!! *ok Cherl, I duno tis s how many times d..*

Me*froggy* n Cherl*crabby*!!!


Quite successful plan d I can say although we din "play much" in d wet park...so sorry to Richy bout this d..but me n Cherl really "fall in love" on d so-cal roller coaster, we played that almost 10 times I think. Then 2nd most was d "Niagara Falls *stg* Ride" (sigh..4got d correct term), bout 7 o 8 times!!! That time had to temparorily become kambing, kerbau,..., waiting for d kandang to open the gate for us..haha...even we n those workers aso can bcum frens d...haha..nice!!! Really had a great fun today but then super tired!!!haha...n I doubt Sunway's workers dun do their job well d, d water in d lagoon really dirty. Now my legs n hands r really itchy...how???

What I was worrying before today finally comes...I wish I do not need to stay in d hospital then that's fine d...I havnt told my parents bout this, wana see how it goes 1st... Normal la..Im different from others, so hav to take 200% care lo...

Me!!!auntie-look huh???

*yawn*...slep slep...

Sleepy -careen- here signing off...

1 comment:

jim said...

wah~! want to go too!
glad u had a good trip. first time post pictures of yourself weh.
take care hugs.